What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A juicing guide that helps you to lose weight effectively
- Helping you the best and more effective fruit and vegetables to juice with
- Helping you improve your overall health and lower chronic diseases risks
- Helping you jump on board right away with everything on autopilot
- Helping you to buy and juice the right fruits and vegetables
- Helping you achieve more than just weight loss from juicing
- Helping you boost your metabolism and cleanse your liver
- Helping you remove your fatty/sugary food cravings
- Helping you save time, money and stay on track
- You don’t have to count calories.
- 7 Better Breakfasts for Stable Energy
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Juicing Factor scores 70.57/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.healthambition.com/juicing-factor-2/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: healthambition.com you’ll also be taken through to healthambition.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)